Friday 4 December 2020

Sleet and rain

 A rather quick walk to the local post office to post Australian and American Christmas cards, the weather was as predicted, sleet and rain. Came home and found missing decoration hanger, my memory of where I had put only a couple of weeks ago had completely evaporated. It's now looking much better but I need to find the twinkle lights to finish it off. Walked round the block this afternoon, drier but a cold wind. Pleased to come home to a hot ginger drink.

Month 3 of the quilt blocks.


Time to prep a few more epp pieces.


3 comments:

  1. Its looking great....Lucy is on my UFO list for 2021. Stay cosy....very warm here in Aus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...I have not seen a post from you in forever. Now I look at older posts from this one and you have been posting and I have not been getting them I do not understand..Anyway, glad to see this one. I have been struggling this year as well..Guess we just have to carry on xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have every intention of making a Patchwork of the Crosses quilt. Maybe 2021 will be the year! Very pretty blocks.

    ReplyDelete