Friday 23 November 2018

FNSI Two Weeks in a Row

I've still got a few blogs to visit and a few comments to reply to but the good news is I found my camera. Not particularly well hidden, just me not seeing. I have retaken the robin.
I didn't retake the hexagons as I've changed my mind, having laid out my choices. So on with a different project this evening. After doing the boring ironing after tea, I ironed the fabrics for a Christmas tree skirt for my son and his family. I found I had not cut out as much as I'd thought. So the rotary cutter will be my friend.

9 comments:

  1. Alcea your Robin wreath is stunning enjoy working on your Xmas skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your Robin wreath is beautiful
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so love your Robin....beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Robin and wreath look so beautiful. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Robin looks beautiful amongst the leaves... well done... xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good to get that ironing out of the way so you can start something new! The wreath is gorgeous! Hope you made some progress with the tree skirt over the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Alcea, what a lovely robin applique. I admire your ability to do needle turn applique. It's just not one of my skills - my fingers get in the way :-) Good luck with your hexies and isn't it great to find something that you probably saw but didn't notice? Sounds a lot like me.

    ReplyDelete