Thursday 4 May 2023

May the fourth be with you

 I forgot to post a picture of my finished knitting bag.



 
It is a useful size and I enjoyed making it.
Now to finish off some older projects.
No starting anything new.
I am busy at my allotment, I finished planting my potatoes and sweet peas.
The ground is finally drying out, so many weeds still to eradicate before they take over.
At home my greenhouse is bursting at the seams because we still have frosts in middle \England.
I am enjoying hand sewing and machine sewing as well.
Happy sewing.
Josie


3 comments:

  1. Your bag turned out well - I wish I was disciplined enough to say "no more new projects"...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your bag! Just gorgeous. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that's beautiful, and I am doubly impressed as knitting is a skill which I find completely impossible to get to grips with.

    ReplyDelete