Friday 6 January 2023

January FNWF

 Well after feeling rubbish for most of December I then started coughing and sneezing again on Christmas day.

Now I'm feeling better but not much sewing has happened, I've knitted socks in stead.

Today I have been sewing the stems down ready for the flowers, which might be attached later today.

I did get a load of washing done and a pile of ironing this morning finished.

A walk in the drizzly rain this afternoon, it looks like it's here for the rest of the day.


I hope everyone who wanted to sew has had the chance to.

Happy new year and happy sewing.

Josie

9 comments:

  1. Your applique is looking great - though I understand knitting is easier if you are not feeling great - hope you are getting better

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty block and glad to hear that you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your prep on your applique block looks lovely...hope you continue to feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hope you feel a lot better soon. The block looks lovely.
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope the new year brings good health to you... & thank you for joining in FNwF again...xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely applique project. I look forward to seeing your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you're feeling much better now. Lovely block.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi hope you are feeling much better,ell done on your lovely work 🌹🤍🌹

    ReplyDelete