Tuesday 28 April 2020

Snowmen and gardening.

So much for regular blogging, no excuses, I've had plenty of time, being at home so much.
The snow have continued to appear a couple each month.
He does look better with features.

These are addictive and lovely designs by the Australian company, Bunny Hill Designs.

Number Five, not sure about his large carrot nose.

I have decided to add further embellishments when they are all appliqued.

The scrappy wool bundle I bought has come in very handy for variety.

The ribbons and bows still to add and perhaps a scarf.

Whilst we had dry weather I gardened at home and at the allotment, it is allowed in lockdown as exercise. The rain will now help the potatoes and broad beans grow. The green house is overflowing with plants waiting for warmer nights.

I have teeny tiny cucumbers and a tomato growing on their plants already. I think April is a bit early though.
I must take a photo of the latest pair of socks finish.
Happy sewing/sowing and growing


2 comments: