Sunday 12 January 2020

Slow Sunday Stitching

First an apology for not replying to last weeks comments. I have been busy tidying up my craft room looking for parts of projects that need finishing. I've finished the last three blocks of row B of Dear Jane.





Oops, I thought I'd resized them to a better size.
The last picture is C1 parts to be assembled. I had fun with the orientation whilst cutting the pieces. I do hope to get some sewing in as well as cutting and ironing the next blocks.
The sun was out long enough for a walk round the block before lunch.
Happy Sewing.

5 comments:

  1. Those little blocks are not easy. I have attempted a few, so I congratulate you on your success!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'Dear Jane' is looking so pretty. Love those fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Dear Jane blocks are looking good! I know what you mean about not always responding to comments. It can be hard sometimes. Don't sweat it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blocks....I love Dear Jane x

    ReplyDelete