Sunday 29 December 2019

Slow Stitching Sunday

I need to sew his arms on with stronger thread but at least he's not in pieces any more. I hope to cut him out some clothes this afternoon, boxer shorts, trousers and shirt.
 It has been a strange week, quiet times and then busy. I'll be glad to be back to our normal. The weather is still dismal today but should be brighter tomorrow.
This is my other hand sewing project of the day, Dear Jane with a few segments still to applique on this block. I hope to make a lot more progress in 2020.
Now to visit a few blogs. I wish everyone a healthy, happy new year.

6 comments:

  1. Your rabbit is just adorable and love the Dear Jane block happy stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is he a bunny or a hare? Whatever he is, he looks rather splendid, and will be even more so with new clothes on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is that rabbit... looks quite fiddly to make.... lovely work on the Dear Jane block... whichg also looks fiddly...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute bunny rabbit. I love those. Lots of work adding limbs and all. He'll look more adorable with his new clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that rabbit. I also noticed the pretty tatted ornament next to him.

    ReplyDelete