Sunday 7 January 2018

FNWF results

Friday evening. I managed to sew these pieces together, now to tack the melons for the corners. I had been good prepping the next few blocks but I couldn't resist sewing this easier block. It will look better when pressed.
Sunday afternoon. I have yet to visit other blogs, perhaps after tea, before ironing. I have been trying to cram reluctant imitation Christmas trees back into their boxes.
I hope to sew tomorrow as well. It was a cold walk round the block with the ice and frost not melting very much.

5 comments:

  1. Love your blocks and the colours you are using. I haven't taken down my tree yet. It is a real one, but recycled. They had cut it for the Christmas party at the school and were turfing it after the party so we brought it home and put it up in our house. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alcea love your block,well done xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely block you made.
    Guess your trees down now!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wunderschön ! Das hast du sehr gut zusammen genäht und die Stoffe sind ja wirklich zauberhaft !
    Liebe Grüße
    Käthe

    ReplyDelete