Monday 11 December 2017

FNS results

Late as usual, we have problems with our internet again. Hopefully it will stay on long enough to post this. I finally managed the the Fargo roses and on Friday evening I started the fly stitch roses and stab stitch leaves. These I like, I'm not good at them but I like the odd good rose I sew. So practice, practice practice.
Now to visit some other blogs whilst the maid ( washing machine ) washes the bath towels. We were lucky and didn't get a lot of snow, we were on the edge. It is so cold though, it is not melting. 
I have put my wellies on and fed the birds and given them fresh water. Getting the frozen block of water out first is always fun. I won't be lighting the fire today as we are on Grand children duty, walking home from school and feeding them. 

4 comments: