Wednesday 21 December 2016

Christmas Card Swap 2016

 Many thanks to Amy from Love Made My Home  who organised the Christmas card swap.  My Christmas Card Swap partner was Wendy from September Violets. I love Christmas and this wonderful polar bear on snowshoes makes me smile.
I haven't posted since last January and I'm rather rusty and hope the link works.
Here hopefully is my card from Wendy.

I'm sorry the photo is so poor, the weather has been foul today.
Thank you Wendy for the lovely card.
If this works there will be more blog posts to follow with my projects from the last year, a lot were test patterns for The Quilt Pattern Magazine and I have to keep them under wraps till they're published.

5 comments:

  1. That's a cute card. It's been lovely to be involved in the swap and visit everyone's blogs. I'm looking forward to your future posts. Have a wonderful Christmas. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fun way to return to Blogdom. Thank you for popping by my place today and for leaving a comment so I would be able to easily follow you here. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, I enjoyed the card swap very much and also the Five on Friday that Amy does. Have a wonderful Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've enjoyed the Christmas card swap organised by Amy. It's good to see what others have sent to one another too. Wendy has sent you a sweet card. thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a kind comment. Wishing you a peaceful Christmas season and a good new year. I look forward to seeing some of your quilting you've done this year when you start blogging again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card, that's brought a smile to my face. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas.

    ReplyDelete